Welcome to TWF

Welcome to TWF, an original character Hunger Games RP! Take a moment to check out our rules before registering. Check out our sidebar for chat! Best viewed in Chrome.

PREGAMES: APRIL 15TH ∴ BLOODBATH: MAY 20TH ∴ INTENT LIST

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

don't get cut on my edges, open
Castiel Blackthorn
 Posted on: Mar 20 2017, 04:01 PM

District Four

Posts / 13

Age / 17

Occupation / career

Points /

ICE / eastern usa / he/him
Rep: 0 pts

To be honest Cas had walked to smack his father upside the head. That afternoon his father had deiced to start a fight with a neighbor. To be honest the blond haired teen had stared to wonder if his father had started fights on purpose. After watching the fight for fifteen minutes or so the blond had started to get annoyed. To be honest it had started off as amusing. But , as it had went on it had become dumber and dumber. To be honest Cas had started to wondered if they had forgotten what they had been fighting about in the first place. After a small sigh the blond haired teen had finally pushed himself off the step of his house. Where are you going , help his father had pleaded. " Nope , your on your own." Castiel had repiled with a dismissive hand gesture. But you saw the whole thing , you can tell him i'm right his father had went on.

" I saw no such thing." The blond haired teen had lied in a bored tone. After a look from his father had come , the blond haired teen had headed off down the road. After wondering around town for a while the bright eyed teen had eventually ended up at the beach. Only a short moment after arriving the tall framed teen had plopped himself down in the sand. After a sigh the blond haired man's bright eyes had looked to sky in the distance. Meanwhile , his slender and scarred fingers had absent mindly played with a tan rope bracelet that had encircled his right wrist. From what he could tell the sky in the distance had looked like rain. At that observation the blond haired man had made an annoyed face.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cecily Seaborn
 Posted on: Mar 20 2017, 05:42 PM

District Four

Posts / 7

Age / Fifteen

Occupation / Career

Points /

Shiver / EST / she/her

Cecily could be found at the beach as absolutely often as possible. She trained too, but that was mostly to make friends. If you didn't train in District Four you weren't very cool and you were easy to overlook. Cecily didn't want to be overlooked. She took it as seriously as the rest of her girlfriends but as soon as she was allowed to leave the center she found sand between her toes. Today she hadn't been due to train, it was a day to rest the muscles she'd trained the days before, so she was on the beach in the early afternoon sun, her hair fanned across her back, shoulders back as she leaned back on her hands.

Then a boy plopped down in her light.

She got up with a sigh and moved forward toward the boy, unsure of what she was going to say to him. Ultimately she decided to plop down next to him in the sand. She was pretty sure she'd seen him around the training center though she'd never trained with him. She couldn't recall his name but she squinted her eyes trying to think.

"I'm Cecily!" she said instead, she didn't want to get his name wrong. "Okay for me to sit with you? You sat in my sun."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Castiel Blackthorn
 Posted on: Mar 21 2017, 06:50 PM

District Four

Posts / 13

Age / 17

Occupation / career

Points /

As his bright colored eyes had remained fix on the sky , the blond haired teen had noticed much. So, in his distracted state he had really bothered to pay attention to his surrounds. Mostly , because he had not cared all that much. And because , he had frankly wanted to block out the world. A sudden voice had then , made the blond haired man jump a little. " Okay first , you just scared the crap out of me." The blond teen had muttered as his fingers had gripped his bracelet tightly. After catching his breathe the teen had finally loosened his grip on his bracelet. " I'm Castiel , yah sorry i wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings to be honest." Cas had told the blond haired girl with some tension in his voice before a small sigh had escaped his lips.

" But , yeah go for it." The bright eyed man had added before his eyes had refocused on the grey clouds in the distance. " I think its gonna freaking rain." The blond had muttered out loud in compliant. To be honest when the blond had thought about it, the thought of rain had made him feel worse. Mostly , because of the fact that he had hated being wet. The only exception to that had be bathing , because well skipping that had always been a weird idea. After that thought the blond haired teen had deiced that controlling the weather had been a super power that he had wanted. Mostly , because of its useful daily uses.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cecily Seaborn
 Posted on: Mar 27 2017, 10:28 PM

District Four

Posts / 7

Age / Fifteen

Occupation / Career

Points /

Shiver / EST / she/her

"Sorry!"

Cecily's brow furrowed as the boy caught his breath. She hadn't meant to scare him but she could see how it could happen. Cecily wasn't known for being quiet and someone as loud as she was just popping up beside you and yapping could be startling. Though she'd already sat down, Cecily waited for his invitation to stay before she stretched out, her back against the warm sand. She buried her toes and sighed in comfort.

Castiel. Yeah, she had heard that name before. She was certain they'd seen one another in the center now. She gave him a good look and figure they were about the same age. She didn't know why they hadn't ended up in some of the same training classes together. Perhaps they would later? Or perhaps he'd be willing to spar with her when everyone decided she was Silly, Unserious, Cecily Seaborn. She sighed again and looked at the sky.

"It better not!" she grumped, "I just want to tan! I can't get any more brown if there's clouds and rain." She could do it in a box, there were places all over Four that offered the lit boxes for tanning when the sun ran away. Cecily had always been afraid that she'd get shut in there and wouldn't be able to get back out again. She didn't want to fry.

"If it rains, though," she said, a little distracted, "We could get milkshakes, instead." Cecily always assumed people wanted to hang out with her. Castiel would be no different. Obviously now that they were seated together, they would be spending the rest of the day together. At least that much was obvious in Cecily's mind.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Castiel Blackthorn
 Posted on: Mar 29 2017, 12:35 PM

District Four

Posts / 13

Age / 17

Occupation / career

Points /

" It fine" the blond haired man had muttered in a grumpy tone after his eyes had moved to his bracelet for a moment. For a few seconds he had wondered what would happen if he had thrown a knife into the clouds. But , after thinking about it he had figured that sadly probably nothing. " So far the bloody things don't look like they're gonna let you tan." Cas had commented after he had looked up at the ever darkening clouds as the seemed to get closer. To be honest with how long it had been taking Cas had just wanted to yell at them. Some part if his brain had said that the clouds where taunting them. But , he knew that clouds didn't have a brain to even think in a such a evil way.

Cas had seemed confused that the blond haired girl had invited him somewhere. For a moment he had thought that his mind had been making it up. But , then he had remembered that he hadn't been a positive thinker. To be honest at first he hadn't know what to say in response. " Um sure if you want. Although i'm not sure if i'm that good of company. " The blond haired man had muttered before a rain droplet had had made him scrunch his nose a bit. A short moment after the first droplet had hit others had seemed to follow. " Told yuh so.." the bright eyed teen had muttered under his breath after he had looked up at the crying sky.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cecily Seaborn
 Posted on: Mar 29 2017, 02:34 PM

District Four

Posts / 7

Age / Fifteen

Occupation / Career

Points /

Shiver / EST / she/her

"Shit!" Cilly looked up at the sky only to have a raindrop hit her in the eye. She blinked away the water and stood up from the beach. The wind now had a chill from the cold front coming in and bringing the drops of despised rain. Sometimes the rain was nice and calm and cooled the district down, but this didn't appear to be the case as the waves at the shoreline began to thrash a little more. It looked as though the rain would come and the humidity would spike. The only good thing she could think of was the smell of the rain on the warm sand.

Cecily found a beach towel not far from where they were. It was sitting next to a small bag of beach things but she thought its user was wet already out in the ocean and by the time they got back the towel would be soaked by the rain. Cilly had a better use for it. She whipped it off the ground, sand flying everywhere, and thrust it over her head. "Come on!" she said, looking over her shoulder at Castiel. "Don't get wet! Let's go find those milkshakes, I'm sure you're perfect company." Any company was perfect company to Cecily, but he didn't need to know that.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Castiel Blackthorn
 Posted on: Apr 6 2017, 02:00 PM

District Four

Posts / 13

Age / 17

Occupation / career

Points /

Cas had wrinkled his nose a bit at the feeling of the rain drops hitting him. Just thinking about it, the blond haired man had been able to picture the wet feeling that would plaque his clothes from the storm. As the blond haired girl had cussed the bright eyed man had pushed himself to his feet. Off in the distance somewhere a bolt of lighting had caused another annoyed nose wrinkle to pass across the blond's face. For few moments the blond's eyes had seemed glued to watching the lighting dance across the dark sky. When the lighting had dissipated he had wished a bolt would strike his neighbor's house. That way his neighbor wouldn't be able to bother them another more. Cas knew that had been horrible sounding , but he hadn't cared. Frankly , he had been getting sick and tried of his neighbors drama filled actions of annoyance toward the whole neighborhood.

As that thought had dashed through his head the girl's voice had tickled his ear drums once more. After making one last face at the cloud's the blond haired career had moved to follow after the girl. From what he could tell the blond girl had found something that would probably shield her head from the rain. As for Cas he hadn't seen anything that would help him out all that much in that department. " Where is this place that you claim sells them? Is it far?" The blond haired man had asked with some small annoyance at the rain in his voice as he had walked. Meanwhile , in the back of his mind he had contemplated taking his shirt off to use as a shield from the rain.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cecily Seaborn
 Posted on: Apr 11 2017, 10:13 PM

District Four

Posts / 7

Age / Fifteen

Occupation / Career

Points /

Shiver / EST / she/her

"Not far!" Cilly told him with a shrug. She pulled at his arm as best she could without dropping the towel, stopping awkwardly as she did so. "Get under here with me, you're going to get soaked!" The little shop was a favourite of hers, high stools surrounding a counter, a menu of fried food that wasn't seafood like all the other little places around the district. "It's over by the Victor's Village, right on the edge of town." Most of the good stuff in Four was close to the Victors, that's where the money was, and Cecily hoped she'd find herself housed in that little cluster someday soon. She'd be closer than ever to all of the luxuries the District afforded, and popular beyond a doubt.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Castiel Blackthorn
 Posted on: Apr 14 2017, 07:55 PM

District Four

Posts / 13

Age / 17

Occupation / career

Points /

After his words he had felt a tug at his arm and his eyes had diverted.
For quiet few seconds he had stared at the girl's hand where it had wrapped around him. At the girl's next words the blond's gaze had returned to her. " How? I would need to stand super close in your personal space for that. You know that right?" The bright eyed man had questioned with a matching confused expression. Cas hadn't known if his mind had been thinking the right thing. But , he had wanted to know if the blond haired girl had known what she had been saying. To be honest had wanted know if what he had been said had been what the girl had been saying.

In his opinion he didn't know if the towel couldn't cover the both of them.
From what he could tell at a glance it had looked like they would have to stand really close to one another ,so they could be both under it. Not than he had been nervous about that or anything. He had just wanted to make sure that he hadn't been stepping over any boundaries. That way he could avoid any unneeded drama and the headaches that had went with it. When the blond haired girl had explained where the shop had been a light bulb had went off in the tall male's brain. The light bulb had said no wonder i haven't seen it. " Well that explains a lot. Are the prices high , because i'm not sure what i got on me??" Cas had asked as a crash of thunder had sounded in the distance.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D Blood Law The Hunger Games Infinite Arms The Hunger Games Trilogy Inkitt Up in Smoke Pandora Cirque Mystique Candyland Couture THE POWER OF TWO Fairest of Them All ♥ RUE Blue Windows Mutant Revolution Online The Slaughterhouse Roleplay Evolution 

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -