Welcome to TWF

Welcome to TWF, an original character Hunger Games RP! Take a moment to check out our rules before registering. Check out our sidebar for chat! Best viewed in Chrome.

PREGAMES: APRIL 15TH ∴ BLOODBATH: MAY 20TH ∴ INTENT LIST

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

You're the Saddest Bunch I Ever Met, Gyllian // Parker
Thalia Galloway
 Posted on: Apr 5 2017, 09:11 PM

District One

Posts / 14

Age / Twenty-three

Occupation / Career Trainer

Points /

Alex / EST / she/her
Rep: 0 pts

Thalia had mixed feelings about training careers. On the one hand, it alleviated a lot of stress, but on the other, it gave her a lot too. Most of these kids were disappointments, at least in her mind, and having to pitch in to choose which would go into the Hunger Games was always a burden because they were all equally disappointing. She did her best to choose, but she usually chose a name from one of the tributes already mentioned by one of the victors or other trainers. It was rare to find someone good like Alecto or Marten (until he idiotically let himself be distracted and thus ended up dead), and she sincerely hoped whoever this year's tributes were would at least make an effort to clean up the mess Emerald and Daring left in their wakes.

Fingers flexed as she finished wrapping her hands, and she approached a dummy. With her fists in the proper position for a punch, she sent a hit at the target on its heart, switching fists relentlessly until stuffing started seeping out of the fabric. With a spin, she sent her foot into the dummy's face, causing it to fall over. Climbing atop it, she put her hands on either side and with a secure hold, quickly jerked it up and around, tearing the head cleanly off.

Students were watching her with interest, and she got back to her feet, regarding them with a cool eye. "That is how you break someone's neck with your bare hands. Incapacitate them, then in one fast movement, pull their head up and twist sharply." She sneered at them and added, "I doubt any of you are capable of it, but I would like to see what kind of jokes you make of yourselves."
PM EMAIL
^
Parker King
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 03:49 PM

Tribute

Posts / 21

Age / Eighteen

Occupation / Career Tribute

Points /

Gyllian / est / he/him/his
Rep: 3 pts

The boy had been watching her with interest, a thick brow cocked up in curiosity. He'd only just come in a moment before she had sent the dummy to the ground, and apart of him couldn't look away. Her movements were fluid, aggressive and fast. It was the same kind of ability Parker had been training to maintain, although he'd never attempted to rip off another kid's head.

His gym bag slid against his thick, muscular calves as he strode over, the fabric creating a sort of static between the bag and the hair on his legs. He dropped the bag to the ground and looked at her in earnest as she offered the challenge.

"I'll take a crack at it. Do it again."

He wasn't asking. His cerulean eyes were bright with the idea of the thrill he could attain by mastering what she'd done with ease. It would certainly make an impression in the Games.

This post has been edited by Parker King: Apr 19 2017, 05:21 PM

--------------------
Brute Strength: Add five to every attack roll. (1dx+5)

Dual Defender: Can roll a defense roll & attack roll in one post, once per fight.
PM WEBSITE
^
Thalia Galloway
 Posted on: Apr 25 2017, 10:00 PM

District One

Posts / 14

Age / Twenty-three

Occupation / Career Trainer

Points /

Alex / EST / she/her
Rep: 0 pts

For a few moments, Thalia just studied the boy who had stepped up. It wasn't often that a student request she show them her demonstration a second time, and on the rare occasion that it did, she never obliged. Thalia was of the firm belief that if a Career couldn't pay attention well enough to replicate what she did after once, then they weren't going to win any Games, pack or not.

"Then do it. I will not repeat myself." Thalia was not aware that he had come in late, and frankly, even if she did, she wouldn't care. She pointed to a dummy that was still in once piece. "Pull the head cleanly off, and I might forget that you tried to give me an order."
PM EMAIL
^
Parker King
 Posted on: May 1 2017, 01:46 PM

Tribute

Posts / 21

Age / Eighteen

Occupation / Career Tribute

Points /

Gyllian / est / he/him/his
Rep: 3 pts

The boy shrugged his shoulders, dismissing that she'd forget what he'd told her. Half of him was concerned he'd walked in right in the middle of it, but he could copy what he had managed to see. Parker turned to the woman, chuckling as he gave her a wink. The career dropped the gym bag by the fallen dummy and then strode over to the collection of spares. He sized them up, trying to determine which was closest, or taller, than himself. When his gaze caught one that seemed to be about a head taller than him, he grabbed the mannequin by the waist and pulled it from the rest. Tossing it over his shoulder, he took a couple of strides and reached Thalia, then passed by her to the next clear spot of flooring.

Having missed the beating she'd given her own dummy, Parker eyed the stuffed, lifeless man, curious how he'd take him down. He' seen Thalia kick hers, but how to to start? The career closed his eyes, trying to put himself mentally into the Games. The feel of possible injury or death, the rushed and sweaty actions of opponents. When he opened his eyes, his face was stolid and cold, mind and eyes on the target.

Parker lunged towards it, his hands tight and uncurled. His right foot kicked off first, followed by his left. Once his first foot touched down, his left hand grabbed the the metaphorical muscle between the neck and the shoulder, his right hand grabbing onto the shoulder of the dummy. Once his left foot touched the ground, he kicked off again with his right foot, lunging forward and spinning counter-clockwise. With the force behind the move, it tore off the right arm of the dummy. With no pause between movements, from behind the mannequin, Parker used right side and kicked up at the back of the head, sending the dummy falling forwards to the floor. The career followed with it, landing all his weight on the back where the metaphorical spine and tailbone. Once they were sitting, Parker wasted no time, his hands immediately grabbing either side of the jaw, twisting the head in a rapid beat, then using the continuing energy to pull the head.

Once the head popped from the torso, Parker smirked, letting the lifeless head fall to the side. He sat on the back of the torso still, just taking a moment to asses himself, then stood to meet Thalia's height.

"Unconventional, I know. But would it work?" he asked, wondering if his differing method would still get him a real kill in the Games.

If this is confusing, let me know and I can reword it xD

--------------------
Brute Strength: Add five to every attack roll. (1dx+5)

Dual Defender: Can roll a defense roll & attack roll in one post, once per fight.
PM WEBSITE
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D Blood Law The Hunger Games Infinite Arms The Hunger Games Trilogy Inkitt Up in Smoke Pandora Cirque Mystique Candyland Couture THE POWER OF TWO Fairest of Them All ♥ RUE Blue Windows Mutant Revolution Online The Slaughterhouse Roleplay Evolution 

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -