Welcome to TWF

Welcome to TWF, an original character Hunger Games RP! Take a moment to check out our rules before registering. Check out our sidebar for chat! Best viewed in Chrome.

PREGAMES: APRIL 15TH ∴ BLOODBATH: MAY 20TH ∴ INTENT LIST

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

All the king's men, open
Nellie Stallion
 Posted on: May 12 2017, 04:29 AM

District Ten

Posts / 42

Age / 12

Occupation / district 10

Points /

Lava / pst / don't care
Rep: 0 pts

Nellie was not in a good mood. She had run up to the apartments and changed as quickly as she was allowed to change. She wore now a pretty little night gown. She had no robe on with it. It covered her enough as she was just a child. She looked however like a little ghost up on the roof of the training center. She looked down at the ants walking by. She wanted to scream she wanted to throw something at the people below her not because she was angry at them or maybe because she was. It was finally hitting her the gravity of her situation. Shew as strong but she wasn't that strong. She was twelve years old for goodness sake and she tried to be the rock and the fearless little girl that she was back at home. Fearless because her parents allowed her to be. Fearless because she knew what to expect there. She wanted to go home. She wanted something from home to remind of her home. Her district partner wanted her dead. the careers wanted her dead and she was food to them.

She wanted live. She wanted to prove that even the little ones deserved life. She curled up next to an air conditioner unit. She put her head into her lap and she started to sob. This was the only place she figured she'd be able to do it without getting asked questions. She couldn't take it anymore and she just wanted her mommy and daddy.
PM EMAIL
^
Grover Undertree
 Posted on: May 14 2017, 12:11 AM

District Seven

Posts / 47

Age / 18

Occupation / Tree Cutter/Student

Points /

Shadow / EST / Him

it was a night where he hoped that he could clear his head and get some peace he thought as he sighed and hit the button and was on his way up to the roof he had brought some sweet drinks and candy with him that evening fully entending to finish them off before he would head back down and try and sleep, as he entered he heard a sound and paused and walked up and froze.

There was a little one crying her eyes out, his eyes softened the few young ones who had it worse he thought and closed his eyes and paused before he sat next to her, without a word he wrapped her in his arms and held her close "its okay" he whispered to her and slowly stroked her hair, they were both looking at death but tonight she was just a child.

"why are you crying up here little one?" he asked and held her close his arms gentle as well as his touch to her.
PM
^
Nellie Stallion
 Posted on: May 14 2017, 12:22 AM

District Ten

Posts / 42

Age / 12

Occupation / district 10

Points /

Lava / pst / don't care

Nellie was sobbing into her knees curled in a tiny little ball. She hadn't meant to actually disturb anyuone else. She simply wanted to have a good cry out of the pryi my eyes of the others. She was about to take another deep sobbing breath when hands wrapped around her. The crying stopped instantly and she squeaked. She was not used to that in a way and she didn't know the boy but she calmed and continued crying a few short moments later.

"I don't wanna die." That was all she said even though she knew she would it didn't mean she wanted too. And she wasn't afraid of death it was just that all of this and holding things in caused her to break down completely. She could only take so much.
PM EMAIL
^
Grover Undertree
 Posted on: May 14 2017, 07:57 AM

District Seven

Posts / 47

Age / 18

Points /

Shadow / EST / Him

"hey its okay, I got you, let it out" he whispered and held her closem, his arms wrapped around her and gently he soothed her hair, "breath little one" he whispered and offered her his shirt if she needed it he paused and listened to her words, "none of us do, not you, not me not anyone...you deserve many more years on this earth" he whispered and gently started to rock her back and fourth.

"I have some sweets from home, if youd like one" he said as he offered her a sweet that had seven honey in it and smiled.
PM
^
Nellie Stallion
 Posted on: May 15 2017, 03:19 AM

District Ten

Posts / 42

Age / 12

Occupation / district 10

Points /

Lava / pst / don't care

The little girl slowly began to shake herself out of her sobbing. She started breathing again and she snuggled into him a little more despite not knowing him or whether or not he'd be the one that would kill her when they went into the arena. The young girl knew she was likely gonna be alone it wasn't like she had actively tried to get allies or anything. She shook her head out and finally uncurled from him but then curled right back in again because she was still shakey and all that.

The little girl looked at the honey stick. She tilted her head to the side having neve seen something like that before. "Whats in it. And thank you for saying but we all have to kill or be killed in that arena. and you are far nicer than my district partner." She scoffed at the thought but that was truth.
PM EMAIL
^
Grover Undertree
 Posted on: May 18 2017, 12:27 AM

District Seven

Posts / 47

Age / 18

Points /

Shadow / EST / Him

He smiled when she calmed and held her close as his own eyes closed and stroked her hair and rested his head against hers, "just because we are going in, and likely wont come out doesn't mean I have to lose myself, or you yourself" he whispered and smiled down at her "its honey, a sweet from seven local grown" he told her gently and smiled a bit "little at a time, it can be a bit sweet"

"whats that mean ol district partner doing to you?" he asked softly.
PM
^
Nellie Stallion
 Posted on: May 18 2017, 12:51 AM

District Ten

Posts / 42

Age / 12

Occupation / district 10

Points /

Lava / pst / don't care

Nellie wondered if this was how it would feel if she had a big brother or something. She wasn't really sure. She had all the ranch hands that felt like liking her and such though at times she wondered if they were just liking her cause she was her parents. But some geniunely did like her. Still she had to wondered. She shook it off though as Grover explained what it was that she was going to be nomming on which she did. It was really sweet but she liked it. She looked up at him like a kid on christmas. "Its really good." Upon the question about her district partner she sighed.

"I wanted to make friends with him or something. I wanted to show him that he didn't have to hate people. I wanted to help but he keeps pushing me away and then i went to help him after the interviews when he didn't feel well and i was gonna help him back up here to the apartments but he screamed no at me. and then proceeded to pass out. And i know he wants me dead. he told me in less words on the train. he even said that if i was to touch him again that it had better be to kill him." She was done and as she went on her manners changed. At least through her speech it did and then she was back chewing on a honey stick. There was a glimpse of an extremely emotional and pissed off twelve year old in there somewhere but also one that was more scared then anything else and refused to admit it.
PM EMAIL
^
Grover Undertree
 Posted on: May 26 2017, 03:39 PM

District Seven

Posts / 47

Age / 18

Points /

Shadow / EST / Him

He watched her as she seemed to snuggle in and he wrapped her arms around her and held her close, when she said that she liked the honey he smiled and handed her the bag "here you can keep them" he told her and gave a smile, yes he like the sweets but in the end the look that she had given made him happy to give to the child, one who would only likely have a few good moments left in her life before it would be snuffed out, cruelly like a candle in the wind.

Listening about what he had done he closed his eyes and sighed, "some, I am sure have taken that same path, if you don't let new people close, people who you may have to kill, or may kill you" he said softly and shook his head, "all it would do is hurt more to let people in at this time...it doesn't mean that he should be an ass, or lash out at you. Much less be like he has been, but everyone...I believe will handle this differently, don't think to harshly of a boy or girl who faces death" he whispered, "it can bring out the worst in even the best of people"

"people act differently" he whispered and smiled a bit and kissed her head before he stood up "you have the big bad careers" he posed and sneered "fear me, I am going to kill you" growling loudly, "I like my tea promptly at noon, along with snacks and any sweets you have" he posed again smiling, a joke to his terms.

"Then you have those who like your partner shut down in here, will hate anything and everyone" posing again he looked annoyed "oh woah is me, whatever shall I do...I am so afraid but maybe if I act like I'm big and tough, people will actually believe me. That is until they realize that I am trying to make up for something that is entirely to small, and would make me the laughing stock of Panem" he shook his head and knelt down in front of her.

"then you have the people who are scared" he reached up with his hand and touched her cheek gently, "some who show it better then others, and many who hide it...trying not to break" he whispered as his eyes looked into hers as he reached down and took her hand in his own and looked into her eyes, "they are the purest of anyone here, and should be cherished...you should be cherished Nelle" he whispered and slowly opened his arms for her again.
PM
^
Nellie Stallion
 Posted on: May 27 2017, 05:36 AM

District Ten

Posts / 42

Age / 12

Occupation / district 10

Points /

Lava / pst / don't care

Nellie was truly scared in a way. It wasn't death that scared her not really. It was being bad at something that scared her. It was being a complete laughing stock that scared her. It was dying before she reached the end of day one. It wasn't death itself it was being a failure. She knew she was twelve and small and young and inexperienced and likely going to be one of the early ones to die but she didn't want to be. She didn't want to die but she wasn't afraid of it. Maybe it was the idea of the pain of loss. That had her so afraid maybe it was never seeing her parents again or what they would do if something happened to her. It was that, that caused her to not want to die that caused her to want to fight to get home. But she knew she would no longer be the innocent little girl that left home. She would never go back to that. If she went home she would be haunted. She would be scared all the time so she did really wondered what was best. Death or life. Didn't someone say that there were worst things then dying. Was that what winning the games would be like. And could she afford to have such a delusion of granduer. She knew the reality of the situation and maybe it was all this combined that had her so fearful and grasping for something that she could believe in while her world was shattering around her.

She looked up at Grover as he began to talk to her and tell her not to be to harsh on carrion. Which she couldn't truly be harsh with Carrion it was just that now the reality of the situation that might come to her with him had set in completely with his screamed no and shattered a bit of her resolve when it came to her own thoughts and wants for her district. Carrion who she was sure was putting himself into undue danger before games even started. And would she hope last longer then a few days. he was older her had a better chance didn't he. But the way he acted. She just couldn't hold the hope in him that she wanted too. She did giggle at Grover's interpratations of the others. It was true she supposed. Then she said her name and for Nellie she had been trying to remember his names.

"Thanks grover" she said for both the honey and making her feel better as she snuggled back into when his arms were opened up for her to do so again. "i don't want to be a failure. I want to make it as long as I can but I know at least that I will die. I'm too young and not as strong as the rest of you. So i know I'll die. but is it wrong to wish for a little more than that. For getting to the top before it happens?" She sighed and buried her head into him as tears started again. Shew as twelve how strong could she really be.
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D Blood Law The Hunger Games Infinite Arms The Hunger Games Trilogy Inkitt Up in Smoke Pandora Cirque Mystique Candyland Couture THE POWER OF TWO Fairest of Them All ♥ RUE Blue Windows Mutant Revolution Online The Slaughterhouse Roleplay Evolution 

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -