Welcome to TWF

Welcome to TWF, an original character Hunger Games RP! Take a moment to check out our rules before registering. Check out our sidebar for chat! Best viewed in Chrome.

PREGAMES: APRIL 15TH ∴ BLOODBATH: MAY 20TH ∴ INTENT LIST

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Don't make any sudden moves, open
Felix Herondale
 Posted on: Mar 20 2017, 06:48 PM

District Seven

Posts / 17

Age / 19

Occupation / lumberjack

Points /

ice / eastern usa / him/he
Rep: 0 pts

Shopping in town for his mother hadn't been the tall framed man's favorite thing. But , they had really needed to attempt to stock up a bit. So, his mother had given him of a bag items she had collected. The items had come from neighbors trash bins , even places around town , even the lumberyard , and forest. Some of them hadn't been much , but his mother had still hoped that Felix could managed to get some useful things for them. Some of the things had looked promising so, Felix had tried to remain positive. But , crowds in town hadn't made him feel all that great. After staring at the trading post building for twenty minutes the dark haired man had ventured into the building. To his sanity's relief the shop's crowd had lessened while he had waited outside for a while.

After strolling around the isles a bit he had stumbled upon a lady with a sale sign on her table. " Um would you uh trade this old lamp for a couple loafs of bread?" Felix had asked the white haired lady after he had taken a sliver lamp out of his bag. For a few moments the dark eyed lady had just stared at him. Yes, i will give you the bread and some cheese for the lamp the skinny framed women had muttered. Felix hadn't asked for cheese too , but he wasn't about to correct her. So, he had traded the scuffed up lamp for the bread and cheese , had stuffed the items into his bag. Once that had been sent the man had clipped the bag closed and had headed down the isle. Crash , in his distraction the hazel eyed man had manged to bump into someone.

--------------------

~ I don't care if heaven won't take me back~

user posted imageuser posted image
~Hide My wings and Fly~
PM
^
Aloyna Ilara
 Posted on: Mar 22 2017, 10:25 PM

District Seven

Posts / 8

Age / Twenty-nine

Occupation / Paper Maker

Points /

Alex / EST / she/her

Aloyna was rather tired, but she also had food to purchase. She didn't have a whole lot of money, but it was just enough to get by for the next two weeks. Thankfully, she didn't have a family to feed like her parents had. She and Aspen were both fully grown and caring for themselves, and she wasn't responsible for anyone. It didn't matter how important paper was to the Capitol, it was obviously not enough to make her a decent salary, and that was annoying, to the say the least. As much as she loved Jackson, she wasn't sure about kids, even if he was a victor and rich enough to care for them with no problem.

It was in her tired state that she turned a corner and slammed right into a human body. Aloyna stumbled, just barely keeping her balance and little food she had. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Are you alright?" she asked the boy.
PM EMAIL
^
Felix Herondale
 Posted on: Apr 6 2017, 12:50 PM

District Seven

Posts / 17

Age / 19

Occupation / lumberjack

Points /

At the impact the tall framed man had stumbled back a step. After regaining his balance he had adjusted his messenger bag on his shoulder. From the impact the man's hazel eyes had closed. So, when a voice had tickled his ear drums his bright eyes had opened once again. After opening his eyes the tall man's gaze had glanced to the floor for a few moments. For his sanity's sake he had to make sure he hadn't knocked anything out of the other person's hands. Luckily , after a quick scan of the floor he hadn't spotted anything that he could see. So, after that reassurance he had looked forward to the general direction that voice had seemed to come from.

" I wasn't paying attention either to be honest. I'm sorry." The dark haired man had admitted. " My side's a uh little sore , but i'm alright. Are you?" the hazel eyed lumberjack had added as a few people had whipped passed them. In an attempt not to get hit again the tall framed man had shuffled a few steps to the side. But , the passing people still had given the two of them a harsh glare for some reason. Felix had wrinkled his nose at the sight and had blinked a few times at them. Felix had wanted to say something , but instead he had looked to a near by booth for a moment. When the sound of foot steps had reached his ears he had let his eyes return to the women he had been talking to.

Alex

--------------------

~Hide My wings and Fly~
PM
^
Aloyna Ilara
 Posted on: Apr 12 2017, 04:30 PM

District Seven

Posts / 8

Age / Twenty-nine

Occupation / Paper Maker

Points /

Alex / EST / she/her

The woman quickly regained her composure, a quick look around proving to her that she had not dropped anything. She was glad because she frankly didn't want to buy more than was needed. Aloyna only then examined the boy carefully, and though she didn't smile, she kept her tone as polite as possible. "It's no worries, we've all got our problems we're preoccupied with. I'm more shocked than anything, but I'm alright, thanks for asking."

Some of the people passing shot the pair a nasty look, and after the fifth person to do so, she returned the glare and asked, "What are you looking at?" to which, there was no response, just a turn of the head and they disappeared. Turning back to the boy, she said, "Some people feel the need to take it out on others, it looks like."
PM EMAIL
^
Felix Herondale
 Posted on: Apr 13 2017, 08:12 PM

District Seven

Posts / 17

Age / 19

Occupation / lumberjack

Points /

Felix had been glad for the conformation that the dark haired women had been okay. " That's true.." Felix had muttered before he looked to the booth next to him briefly. The women's words had certainly been true in the raven haired man's opinion. At all times he had always seemed to have a lot on his brain. To the point where it had distracted him or worked him up. Felix had watched the women curiously after his gaze had returned to her. After a nose wiggle the hazel eyed man wondered what the other people's problems were. To be honest Felix hadn't thought that they had been that much in the way of the passing crowd. So, Felix had guessed that maybe those people had just been in a bad mood that day. Although , when he had thought about five had sounded like a big amount.

So, he had figured that some of that had to be just naturally rude or something.
" It seems so.." Felix had started before a quick glance around. " Are we that much in the way?" Felix had asked out curiosity even though he had thought otherwise. After all, there had been a chance that he had missed something, so it hadn't hurt to ask for a second opinion on the matter. Either that or his second thought about the people just being rude had been true. To be honest he had wanted to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But , he had guessed that he could not with some people.

This post has been edited by Ice: Apr 13 2017, 08:22 PM

--------------------

~Hide My wings and Fly~
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D Blood Law The Hunger Games Infinite Arms The Hunger Games Trilogy Inkitt Up in Smoke Pandora Cirque Mystique Candyland Couture THE POWER OF TWO Fairest of Them All ♥ RUE Blue Windows Mutant Revolution Online The Slaughterhouse Roleplay Evolution 

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -