Welcome to TWF

Welcome to TWF, an original character Hunger Games RP! Take a moment to check out our rules before registering. Check out our sidebar for chat! Best viewed in Chrome.

PREGAMES: APRIL 15TH ∴ BLOODBATH: MAY 20TH ∴ INTENT LIST

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Props 2.0, where we recognize awesomeness
Shiver
 Posted on: Sep 14 2016, 08:31 AM

Admin

Posts / 938

Age / Twenty Three

Occupation / Your Highness

Points / 10140

Shiver / EST / she/her
Rep: 10 pts

Once upon a time we had a props thread and it was one of my favourite things ever! I know we have the rep system now, but this is an even more public way to recognize the awesomeness happening around the site.

user posted image

So here are some people I'd like to give a shout out to.

Issy Thank you for keeping me sane and taking on much more work than you ever had to. You are my other half for real and we both know where I would be without your drive!

Suzocha I absolutely love the way you wrote Zinaya's reaping, it was gorgeous! I can't wait to see more from her because I'm super in love with everything you've written for her so far.

--------------------
"Text is meaningless without context." - John Green

"Read books. Care about things. Get excited. Try not to be too down on yourself.
Enjoy the ever present game of knowing." - Hank Green

"Old men like hard cheese and strong mustard." - Rhett McLaughlin
PM EMAIL
^
Meggie
 Posted on: Sep 20 2016, 01:10 PM

Inactive

Posts / 24

Age / Twenty-Four

Occupation / Spazz

Points / 3180

Meggie / PST / Fem
Rep: 3 pts

Oooh, I like this! I shall probably come back here often to post lovvies for everybody, but to kick it off...

user posted image

Nico -- I'm literally in love with like... every character you play. I love that they're all so varied, and yet so well thought out. So developed, and also so human. And besides that, you're just a great person in general. I love that you're always so encouraging to everybody. If I see somebody's rep points rising, there's like a 90% chance it's you. ;D

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alex
 Posted on: Nov 18 2016, 12:48 AM

OOC

Posts / 43

Age / 23

Occupation / Mudblood and proud

Points / 12540

Alex / EST / She/her
Rep: 2 pts

Nico
You're legit one of my favourite writers here. All of your characters are just so amazing in their own ways, from Flounder's child-like personality, to Marten's psychopathy, to Mico's (I keep almost typing Nico, hur hur) heartbreaking reactions to getting bullied. There is just so much depth and development with all of your characters and I always enjoy reading them, even when they break my heart into a billion pieces.

L K
I think my favourite character of yours is Wade. I loved him last Games (76th for those just joining us) and now that he's victor, his development is ah-mazing <3 I am so excited to finally get the chance to be plotting with him with Demi -- and fyi, I'm already shipping them so hard ;D

Justin
So the other day you mentioned that your characters are "filler, background" characters but you really don't give yourself enough credit. Chip was a deep character, Sullivan has many facets to him besides his "bad boy" image that he likes to put up. And from what I've read of Michel so far, he also has a lot going on with him. Your characters are not one-dimensional nor Gary-Stu's. Be proud of your skill as a writer!

Meggie
You're another of my favourite writers on TWF. Your characters are so diverse and always interesting. Having Nova kill off Jeannie broke my heart because she was such a little sweetheart. I was rooting for Zed after Vicky and Emma died, and I was sad when he was killed.

Holt
Oh gosh, I've had so much fun with Nova and the pack. Trigger was NOT what I expected when Poppy met up with him in the Pre-Games. He seemed like such a decent Career, then boom, he's a sadistic killer. Best plot twist ever!

And last, but not least, Shiver
I want to thank you for opening up TWF, so much. This is my first ever HG RP, but I love it more than any other site I've ever been a part of. It's getting close to my one year anniversary on the site, but it seems like it was just yesterday that I joined and apped Vicky. You do so much for all of us, despite your busy life, and I really appreciate that. I hate bugging you as much as I do, because I feel like a pest, but I hope I'm not too much of a problem member for you.

--------------------
PM EMAIL WEBSITE
^
Issy
 Posted on: Dec 4 2016, 03:45 PM

Inactive

Posts / 157

Age / 31

Occupation / Admin

Points / 7225

Issy / CST / She
Rep: 4 pts

Suzocha
Thank you so much for listening to me rant. Putting up with my random plot ideas. And most of all, the advertising you have been doing that has helped make our site blossom and grow! It is so amazing, I'm so happy to have you here.

Holt
This is the most amazing Victory Tour that I have ever seen in my whole life. I know that it was a tumultuous ending, but OMG. This is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to reply to all that I can because well, you deserve it for all the thousands of words you put in doing that Tour. SO MANY PROPS!

Shiver, L K, & Felix
My rapid fire friends. I don't know if there are words to describe how much it helps me with my muse when you guys are willing to go back and forth with me posting disregarding any sort of word count and rebuilding my muse from the ground up. I THANK YOU.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
L K
 Posted on: Dec 4 2016, 10:25 PM

Inactive

Posts / 19

Age / TWENTY

Occupation / BRITSH OVERLORD

Points / 1961

LK / GMT / he/him
Rep: 3 pts

I'm not doing this for the extra trophy..

Alex
You are providing so much development for Wade and I thank you so much for apping Demica. You are a beautiful writer and with every character you create, there is always something new. From Alecto to Nova, Circe to Poppy -- your characters are always an absolute pleasure to read (when I'm not replying Wadica, sheesh.)

Felix
Your writing has been A+++ recently. Absolutely loving the gritty realistic plots that we've had in Eight, and now the plot we are currently having with Wade. Thank you for pushing forward the rebel plot with Addison, and providing new potential for District Six's future tributes as a whole!

Holt
Beautiful writing. Our small plot with GideonxTrigger was absolutely perfect and I couldn't ask for a better death for him, that developed our characters equally, plus, props just for finishing that damn victory tour in practically day. I never even finished Wade's! Super well done, I can't wait to see if there's anything for Trigger's future and my characters.

Ice
Though this was a long time ago now -- your character, Clarey was an absolute doll with to write during the Games. You started my utmost favorite character off, and I hold you accountable for what he's turned into today <3 I look forward to your next Games, and Reece was an absolute sweetheart!

Issy
do I really have to say something about you wink.gif

I kid, I kid. My RF buddy, my overall damn development buddy -- you've provided so much over the last 8 months of my time on the site, and a lot of my posts that have made me reach the top twenty? Are down to you, especially with Ezra. You've created another monster to have under my ranks, and with how Tauren is developing -- I can't wait to see what else we can conjure up later down the line. Absolutely in love with your writing, and all the admin work you do (and dealing with my shit like the badges).

Jared
Okay, apart from calling my character Pez instead of Rez, you're a pretty cool guy. Whenever you are in the cbox, under the ever-so-alluring yet confusing Jared [Prison] account, and we've had some good little chats about Habbo and the like, it's been fun -- plus, i've been reading your posts with the likes of Cliff, and Harbor and they are simply incredible.
p.s. are you actually in prison?

Justin
My lil' prison tribby buddy. Sullivan was an amazing tribute, he had such a unique story and though fuck, your management of them are absolutely shit and I basically wasted 400 points on that artificial skin for you, I still fuckin' love you -- i'm so pumped for your plot ideas for next games and I can't wait to see what happens between Rez/Michelangelo (even though you got the wrong TMNT ;])

Kady
YOUUUU. You. You. You. You're not around much in the cbox anymore but I know you're still there, i'm watching you. Your writing is fucking amazing. Seriously. So so so so much props to you. Scarlet will be an amazing tribute, and she is so far one of my favorites just because of how her and Ezra interacted. Let's unleash a little crazy in Eight for the Games, shall we?

Kassi
Hey gurl, you're one of the reasons Wade turned into the character he is today and I sincerely can't thank you enough. Him and Logan's interaction was perfect, and I really adored your career for that game. I can't wait to read more of Nova, too, and at least this time, we'll be career-buddies and really rip up the scene. It goes without mentioning that I love your writing and I can't wait to see more <3

L K
It goes without saying. I'm great.

Meggie
Oh gurl. gurl. Your tributes are always so unique and incredible. I adored Hudson's rough from-the-streets background, and then the complete polar opposite with nice-girl Jeannie. They were both amazing in their own right, and the same goes for Zed. In terms of Lonan, though we haven't done anything AU with them yet -- you started off the monster that is Wade and I can't thank you enough for that.. though.. you didnt really have much choice but.. yeah. You get my point <3 I love your characters so much.

Naomi
Brit friend <3 The only one other than myself and Suzi on this forum that is from OHHH, Britannia -- but, you've always been good to talk to when I've just needed some company, and though i've said this a lot to pretty much most of my props -- it is true that I love your writing, and i'm super interested in the Bladen/Pearl plots you have in store, as i've heard a little about them!

Nico
You beautiful beautiful man. Our conversations are the absolute weirdest and definitely not appropriate for this thread whatsoever, but from #GroupFuckYou on Snapchat to just you making sure that I'm happy and generally just being there for me everyday is an absolute gift <3 I can't thank you enough for being there for me, and always looking out for me, you are incredible -- both as a person, and a writer!

Poe
Though a new member, first of all, your name is to do with my favorite Poet and that in itself deserves a prop. Your writing is amazing, and I am super super psyched with what you have in store with the likes of Arc, and your newest tribute! Your first games on TWF! Let's make it memorable!

Punk
I haven't told you this but I absolutely am in love with Gage. His whole application, to the posts you've been firing out. Your writing, just hnghhhhhh. Marry me. No, i'm kidding -- but -- you are such such such a good writer, and i can't thank you more for joining TWF, and already being an established loved member by all of us just goes to show how amazing you are.

Shiver

Girl, the work you put in this is crazy. TWF is your absolute baby, and along with juggling other.. real babies (okay children), you still manage to put the time aside for us all and pop your head in the cbox whilst juggling coding issues, or firing out posts for us all despite how busy you are. Thank you for making this community, it is my #1 favorite place to go online.

Suzocha
So I actually suggested you to this site, and to the whole realm of forum roleplay -- you've settled in so well you can now boss me around as a staff member. Who would'a thought it? One thing I just have to point out is your advertising. You are doing so well managing your new duties, and bringing in lots and lots of new members, and just making this community grow day by day. Thank you <3

Tiny

Tiny tiny, tiny. Future career buds in your first Games! Though you're not with your worries about the future of your tribute, just because you want to experience it and all -- your Rhubae is a delight to read, accompanied with incredible writing skills to match. Same with your victor, and every other post you jet out with her, too!

Valoria
Hi new member <3 You seem to be always around in the cbox, linking us up with some tunes and proving some positive vibes in the cbox whenever you can, even if that's not for very long -- it's a pleasure to have you on board with us here at Time Won't Forget, and Reily is the sweetest little thing. Not only that, but you're creating more important members that will help plots too, with the likes of Otto and Skylar! Thank you so much for just existing on this site <3

user posted image

PM
^
Kady
 Posted on: Dec 4 2016, 10:50 PM

OOC

Posts / 6

Age / twenty

Occupation / just a girl

Points / 180

Kady / cst / she
Rep: 0 pts

L K and Nico
There were a lot of people here who greeted me and made my first few days here really warm and welcoming, but I especially want to thank these two guys for taking me under their wing and showing me the ropes. They have given me an amazing thread that has brought upon so much development in only a few posts, and they're always ready to answer any dumb questions I have, even if they are sometimes a wee bit cocky L K. You two are awesome
PM
^
Nico
 Posted on: Dec 5 2016, 02:48 AM

OOC

Posts / 48

Age / 25

Occupation / Volleyball champion!

Points / 2837

Nico / /
Rep: 1 pts

I normally like repping people, buuuut I guess some recognition more publicly is always awesome.

Issy Shiver
For being the absolutely best staff anyone could ask for. You are both so welcoming, and on top of everything. The fact that you guys are always willing to forgive those who make mistakes and allow them back on the site, or just be nice to people who fuck up is admirable. You are both absolutely fantastic women, writers, and your children are so lucky to have you as role models. Thanks you for everything!

@[LK] Wade Watts
#BromanceForLife dude, you know I think the world of you. But this is about how you are such a kind hearted soul, and how you are willing to give a chance to anyone, you are probably my favorite writer ever, and I love threading with you always. I always hate the fact that I love your characters because I know one way or another you're gonna fuck them up and I am gonna be sad. Thanks for everything bro! (P.S. Why the f can I not tag your LK account?)

Poe Valoria Punk Kady
For being amazing new members. Always respectful, amazing writers, great people to plot with and discuss characters, and just write with. Thank you for joining TWF and bringing the quality of the site up tenfold.

Meggie Alex Holt Justin
For being amazing writers, great friends, and people I can come with anything I need, or concerns. You guys are fantastic, and I absolutely love every single one of your characters.

Suzocha
Thank you for always being my soundboard, and listening to all my shit without judging. You are an amazing mod and I am super thrilled that you are now part of the TWF staff. You are fantastic, and I'm happy to call you my friend.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gem Valgem
 Posted on: Dec 5 2016, 10:36 PM

OOC

Posts / 14

Age /

Occupation /

Points / 1330

Gem / /

Holt for handling that victory tour like a freaking boss. I don't think I've ever seen something like that in all the HG RPs I've seen. Hell, powering through that many posts in a short time frame isn't something I'd see people doing in any genre RP.

@"L K" for thinking up nice things to say about so many people at once.
PM
^
Holt
 Posted on: Dec 6 2016, 02:33 AM

Inactive

Posts / 19

Age / 25

Occupation / Earthbender

Points / 3165

Holt / /

First off, let me thank anyone who had the chance to read my Victory Tour – and those who have likewise complemented me on said tour. I wanted to write out a detailed victory tour because I wanted to give something back to the districts. The reactions, IC and OOC, to these threads has been an absolute delight to see. I personally challenge the next winner to complete their tour in under 10 hours and break my record.

(--no, don’t even try – it’ll kill you. Seriously.)

Writing that VT would not have been possible without the roster of diverse and fun characters to read and write with during the Hunger Games.

Issy
Thank you for the props! Also, thank you for being the ear to my naggy questions throughout the games. You also replied to several of the victory tour threads which makes me happier than you will ever know. Thank you again for everything! I look forward to our future plotting & threads (of which I’m about to go reply too now I promise).

Meggie
Thank you for everything that went down between Hudson & Trigger… and for our chandelier jokes! You’re a great writer and I’m glad I got the chance to write with your characters in the arena. We should plot some more stuff out!

Kassi
I only met you when the games started really! But <3 I love you nonetheless, I look forward to plotting more stuff and just having more of our little chats. I can’t wait to throw Trigger at the rest of your characters. xx

Suzocha
Bless you for everything. You’re such a good sport and you made the final 2 a very fun place to be. I look forward to seeing your future games characters because I know you’re going to rock them. I can’t wait for Zara plots to unfold as well! Also, Oxen is a delight. A sexually confusing delight.

Nico
Thank you for ruining axes for me forever. I love you. Xx, you already know the tons of nice things I want to say about you so I’ll keep it brief. You’re one of the best and most diverse writers I know and I’m always pleased to get the chance to write with you. Even Adonis.

Alex
Alex you’ve been a delightful person to meet over these games. We barely had a chance to get together in pre-games, but I’m happy for what we wrote with Poppy/Trigger and the pack’s early meeting thread. In the arena, it was wonderful to see Nova and Trigger grow closer, then separate, then close, then separate, that pack gave me whiplash. I know we’re going to plot plenty together in the future, so cheers to that! xx

L K
I’ve yet to meet a character of yours that I dislike. Except District Suck. Threading with you has been an absolute thrill these games, but holy crap please don’t roll like that against me next games. 90? That’s a bit bloody excessive mate! But seriously, props to you for being such a good writer and schemer. I look forward to seeing Wade’s schemes unfold against Triggy.

Gem Valgem & Tiny
We may not have written together yet, but the pair of you have said many nice things over the last few weeks and I'm very appreciative. <3

And, of course, everyone else. The collective talent of TWF has built a strong community in and out of Hunger Games. Everyone puts a lot of thought into their characters and plots, and you all deserve props for contributing to the site and generally just being positive happy people.

--------------------
user posted image

ROLIN' IN THE BOLIN
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D Blood Law The Hunger Games Infinite Arms The Hunger Games Trilogy Inkitt Up in Smoke Pandora Cirque Mystique Candyland Couture THE POWER OF TWO Fairest of Them All ♥ RUE Blue Windows Mutant Revolution Online The Slaughterhouse Roleplay Evolution 

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -